FossilMachine Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Black Ops 3 Zombies!!!
Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:04 am by Kobalt

» E3 2015. Discuss.
Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:33 am by Dark Blade Yautja

» BattleField 4
Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:52 pm by Dark Blade Yautja

» The Division
Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:44 pm by Kobalt

» My introduction
Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:41 pm by Kobalt

» Predator Game?
Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:37 pm by Cerberuis

» Mortal Kombat X!!
Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:35 pm by Cerberuis

» Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:31 pm by Cerberuis

» NightCry
Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:19 am by Mass Distraction

» TTGH
Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:44 pm by Shinra321

Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinra321
Amateur Gamer
Shinra321

Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Empty
PostSubject: Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu!   Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 5:18 am

Since the Vita, unlike its main competitor, is awesome in that it allows you to play games from different regions almost indiscriminately, I've been importing more since I got mine.

Tuesday I picked up Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! and Time Travelers. I haven't started Time Travelers yet, but Girls und Panzer is surprisingly good. The story pretty much follows the anime perfectly, which makes it easier for me to keep track of whats happening, and to properly care about and relate to the characters. The story mode gameplay at first I was worried about being to linear, but it's actually great. It follows the action from the anime very closely, without being too restricting. So, if I feel like it, I can go Rambo and kill everyone at a part where I just need to reach a certain point. Enemies are impossible to completely eliminate until you reach a point in the story where they actually do get eliminated, but this doesn't take away from the game at all.

The story mode can be beaten in a few hours, but it can be played from every friendly tank's perspective (and it is VERY different for each one, they all play very differently, have different objectives, and some are even very tricky to progress with since they're defeated in the anime). There's also free play and challenge mode, where you can use any tanks you've come across during the game. There are technically 50 different tanks, but 10 of them are just different skins for starting tanks with no difference in stats. Overall, it's a very meaty, exciting game, and very import-friendly. Definitely something you should all pick up if you're ever buying from Play-Asia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/forum
Mass Distraction
Button Masher
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu!   Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:41 am

Girls und Panzer was something I was somewhat intrigued by when I first heard about it. Well, at least the tank part. Then I heard it's from the same person who made Strike Witches, which is something I consider to be some of the most ridiculous and stupid crap I've seen in my life so I immediately lost interest.

Sure the game might be a different kind of thing but I don't feel like playing tie-ins to things I don't know about.
Back to top Go down
Shinra321
Amateur Gamer
Shinra321

PostSubject: Re: Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu!   Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Girls und Panzer was something I was somewhat intrigued by when I first heard about it. Well, at least the tank part. Then I heard it's from the same person who made Strike Witches, which is something I consider to be some of the most ridiculous and stupid crap I've seen in my life so I immediately lost interest.

Sure the game might be a different kind of thing but I don't feel like playing tie-ins to things I don't know about.

If you're interested in the tank part, you'd be interested in Girls und Panzer. It's pretty much all about tanks. I was a bit disappointed about that at first, but the OVA makes up for some of the lesser focus on characters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/forum
Mass Distraction
Button Masher
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu!   Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:32 pm

Mmmh... I think I'll just stick with Valkyria Chronicles. That's enough tank action for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu!   Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls und Panzer: Senshado, Kiwamemasu!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FossilMachine Gaming :: Gamer's Paradise :: Life in your hands-
Jump to: