FossilMachine Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Black Ops 3 Zombies!!!
When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:04 am by Kobalt

» E3 2015. Discuss.
When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:33 am by Dark Blade Yautja

» BattleField 4
When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:52 pm by Dark Blade Yautja

» The Division
When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:44 pm by Kobalt

» My introduction
When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:41 pm by Kobalt

» Predator Game?
When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:37 pm by Cerberuis

» Mortal Kombat X!!
When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:35 pm by Cerberuis

» Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:31 pm by Cerberuis

» NightCry
When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:19 am by Mass Distraction

» TTGH
When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:44 pm by Shinra321

Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

When did you first play PlayStation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slayer
One-Hit Wonder
Slayer

When did you first play PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: When did you first play PlayStation   When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 4:49 am

Got my first PS when they came out, got it for Christmas that year. I remember playing crash bandicoot and a few others. Then I got the PS2 and GTA vice city and San Andrias became my life. Got the PS3 but have yet to get a PS4.
Back to top Go down
Kobalt
Admin
Kobalt

PostSubject: Re: When did you first play PlayStation   When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:56 pm

First time i touched a Sony system was back when i was like 5 years old, how it came to be was my moms boyfriend at the time got it for us or it was his and we stole it lol (can't remember that detail), but i do remember the first games i played on it Tomb Raider, and need for speed. My mind was blown when i played these games. Up until this point i have only a n64 (Turok, 007, Motor cross 2000) and a super Nintendo (Mario, Ninja Turtles, battle toads, zelda). After that a few years down the road i was pulled into xbox and xbox 360 leaving sony behind and it wasn't until 2012 or 2013 when i wanted to give the ps3 a try my life was changing and i wanted to do something new and i have never went back since. Now i am on ps4 and i love every min of it.
Back to top Go down
https://fossilmachinegaming.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Button Masher
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: When did you first play PlayStation   When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 8:30 am

I bought my first PlayStation back in elementary school, don't remember which grade meaning no idea what age I was. It was used and as it was back in the times before Internet had become a mainstay in our society I had found it on the buy/sell pages of a local newspaper. I remember when I met the guy selling it in the library and as the console came with the first GTA (along with many other games) he was a bit hesitant selling it to a little kid. All was cool when I showed him the money (like the little crack addict I was) and the deal was sealed. The games that came with it were Tomb Raider III, NHL98, GTA and Need for Speed. I'm not sure if the Destruction Derby 2 I have came with them but it might as well have, it was one of my first PS games anyway. After that I've been an avid Sony supporter and have two versions of each, though no PS4, yet. I did sell my original PS2 which admittedly was a mistake. A mistake I'll never repeat. Oh, and no handhelds. In that regard I've always been on Nintendo's side.

As an aside, my first PS was the third console I ever owned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you first play PlayStation   When did you first play PlayStation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When did you first play PlayStation
Page 1 of 1