FossilMachine Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Black Ops 3 Zombies!!!
 The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:04 am by Kobalt

» E3 2015. Discuss.
 The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:33 am by Dark Blade Yautja

» BattleField 4
 The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:52 pm by Dark Blade Yautja

» The Division
 The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:44 pm by Kobalt

» My introduction
 The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:41 pm by Kobalt

» Predator Game?
 The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:37 pm by Cerberuis

» Mortal Kombat X!!
 The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:35 pm by Cerberuis

» Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
 The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:31 pm by Cerberuis

» NightCry
 The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:19 am by Mass Distraction

» TTGH
 The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:44 pm by Shinra321

Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Walking dead

Go down 
+2
Kobalt
BlushingMurder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlushingMurder
Hit-Combo
BlushingMurder

The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking dead     The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:49 am

survival instinct is suppose to be a really good game. im going to let my boyfriend play it and try it out before i do
Back to top Go down
Kobalt
Admin
Kobalt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking dead     The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:55 pm

BlushingMurder wrote:
survival instinct is suppose to be a really good game. im going to let my boyfriend play it and try it out before i do
I heard it sucked? That the only good thing about it is that it is the walking dead. lol
Back to top Go down
https://fossilmachinegaming.forumotion.com
Dark Blade Yautja
Admin
Dark Blade Yautja

PostSubject: Re: The Walking dead     The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:48 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Dark Blade Yautja wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I tagged this for a reason. Don't say you weren't warned.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

ThingThing204 wrote:
Since when did you guys fined out about this game.
I knew about it prior to release. Almost the whole world did. TWD S1 got a number of 2012 GotY awards. How can you not have known about it? I'm not trying to sound condescending, but not knowing about Telltale's TWD is like not realizing until recently that the sky is blue.

Kobalt wrote:
BlushingMurder wrote:
I heard it sucked? That the only good thing about it is that it is the walking dead. lol
It's fun for a couple of playthroughs, but gets old pretty quick. Level design is limited, gameplay is uninspired, graphics are subpar, and being an FPS, it eventually just degenerates into jumping up on top of a car and shooting everything in sight.
Back to top Go down
BlushingMurder
Hit-Combo
BlushingMurder

PostSubject: Re: The Walking dead     The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:17 am

i like to shoot everything in sight
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Button Masher
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Walking dead     The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:51 am

ThingThing204 wrote:
OK did not know that. It should be interesting when it does come out

They are all out already. Currently it's just waiting for Season 3 and Overkill's The Walking Dead.

Dark Blade Yautja wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Dark Blade Yautja wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I tagged this for a reason. Don't say you weren't warned.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking dead     The Walking dead                              - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FossilMachine Gaming :: Gamer's Paradise :: PlayStation 4-
Jump to: